Connector Sleeves, Screens Replacement, Spare Parts, Gaskets, Dust Socks & Flexible Connections
- Mesh-cleaning Balls come in a variety of sizes and materials.
- Connector Sleeves/Hoses come in a variety of materials to meet your abrasive or hygiene needs.
- Screens are custom-made to exacting standards, of the best-quality high-carbon and stainless steel.
- Screens, round or rectangular, are for all Allgaier and Mogensen equipment. Furthermore, they are supplied from North America for fast delivery at the best price.
- Preventative Maintenance components include bolts, clamp handles and brackets, springs, support bars. Also, we provide inspection port covers manufactured to OEM standards.
- Sealing Components ensure your Mogensen or Allgaier equipment meets sanitary and environmental standards and requirements.
- Wear-elements inside your Mogensen equipment take the repeated impact of the incoming material. Also, they don’t wear the machine itself.
- Seeflex 040E is one of the available materials for BFM®fitting connectors. Because not only is it transparent, but also exceptionally durable. Also, it is the primary choice for most industrial applications. Finally, BFM® fittings provide faster, cleaner, and safer connections in process lines. Furthermore, they work where there are vibration, expansion, contraction, or portability issues. These issues prevent permanent solid-pipe connections.
- Seeflex 040AS is a clear ether-based thermoplastic polyurethane allow with Anti-static infusion. Furthermore, it has no memory. So Seeflex 040AS will not fracture as a result of constant flexing.
- Seeflex 020E is a clear ether-based thermoplastic polyurethane alloy. Even more, it has no memory. So Seeflex 020E will not fracture as a result of constant flexing.
- The Flexi-Connector is an ether-based polyurethane with a 316 stainless steel wire coil. So it is ideal for bag feeders, filling heads or bulk bag fillers.
- CAMLON double layered connector (Seeflex 040E inner layer, Camlon outer layer) is only used for over pressure situations.
- LM3 is 100% woven polypropylene, and is ideal for low-temperature environments, down to -70°C (-94°F).
- LM4 is 100% woven polyester. Also, it is a breathable connector for higher temperature environments.
- Teflex is pure woven PTFE for high-temperature applications with either caustic or acid products.
- A 100% polyester needle felt breather bag is designed for breathing applications such as venting hoppers and other contained vessels.
Black Out Cover
- The Black Out Cover used in light-sensitive applications cuts out light. Also it is a polypropylene fiber that meets FDA requirements for textiles used in the processing of foods.
- The flame retardant Kevlar Cover fits over existing connectors. So it is typically used in over pressure and potentially explosive applications to reduce the risk of fire.
- BFM blanking caps prevent contamination during clean down or change-over. Also, they protect products and prevent dust emission into the factory.
- Blanking socks are ideal for sifter oversize collection bins. Furthermore, they are another ideal application for the BFM® Transparent. They monitor fill level and reject consistency. Finally, they are lined with plastic bags for easy disposal of reject product.
- BFM®spigots are manufactured out of 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also, they come in a range of standard sizes from 100 mm (4 in) up to 1,650 mm (65 in) in 50 mm (2 in) increments. Furthermore, they accommodate virtually any process environment. Additionally, C22 Hastelloy is available from 100 mm (4 in) to 500 mm (20 in) in 50 mm (2 in) increments.
Lee Process Equipment selects all the gaskets needed for your application from Custom Advanced. Even more, Custom Advanced manufactures custom rubber gaskets. Certainly these produce a superior seal for a variety of applications. Most notably, Custom Advanced provides gaskets out of almost anything imaginable.
Gasket Materials Used
- Your Material or Ours
Advantages of Custom Gaskets
- Two machines, 72” x 120” and 77” x 144” provide large sheet and part capabilities
- Latest technology provides accuracy of .003” or better, depending on the part
- Advanced part nesting saves on every order
- Digital part duplication to .003”
- Dynamic technology removes virtually all the taper found on parts cut with conventional machines.
DUST SOCKS AND DUST COLLECTOR BAGS
Finally, a large number of OEMs manufacture dust collection equipment and bag houses. So, the configurations and designs of the actual dust collector bag filters vary considerably.
Furthermore, the experts at Lee Process Equipment determine the style and size you require. So they have the exact dimensions crucial to achieve optimal performance.
Filter Bag Types
- Top Load/Snap Band
- Beaded Cuffs
- Bottom Load/Raw Top
- Disposable Cap
- Shaker Style
Filter Bag Media Selection
- Polyester Felt
- Polypropylene Felt
- Spun Polyester
- Spun Cotton
- Nomex®/Kevlar Blend®
Filter Bag Material Finish
Often your application requires custom, highly durable, and industrial quality flexible connectors and transitions. Custom Advanced provides the exact products you need. Also, the flexible tube connectors and flexible transitions from Custom Advanced work in a range of applications. Furthermore they reduce downtime, and come with a wide variety of accessories. Hence each job becomes a custom piece of work.
Your processing solution expert at Lee Process Equipment chooses the sewn sleeves and socks, and bellows. Also we provide rubber boots and/or rubber coated nylon sleeves for your application.
Furthermore, BFM connectors in applications involving dry dust or powders supersede old hose clamped systems. Even more, vibrating and oscillating sifters and screeners, conveyors and feeders, fans, and baghouses use them. Also, these include silos and bin inlet and outlets, cyclones blenders, vibro tubes, and rotary valves.
BFM® fitting’s patented connectors provide superior performance:
- 100% sealed, no mess, no leaks
- Seals tighter under pressure
- No product build-up means better hygiene
- No tools required for fitting
- Snap-in design makes installation easy
- Standardized connector sizes mean you need to keep less stock
- Perfect solution for powder and bulk solids
BFM connectors are made from a variety of materials such as:
- Clear Polyurethane USDA Dairy Equipment Approved (Seeflex 040E/020)
- Breathable Polyester are for high-temperature installation (LM4).
- Breathable Polypropylene are for low-temperature installation (LM3).
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) are for very high temperatures, caustic or acid (Teflex).
- Kevlar flame retardant covers for over-pressure and potentially explosive applications
- Polypropylene light blocking blackout covers are for light-sensitive applications.
- End caps, blanking socks and breather bags are also available.
Learn more about Custom Advanced