Your Lee Process Equipment expert will select the best of mechanical conveying and flexible screw conveyors for your operation. Even more, they will utilize the superior conveying products from Spiroflow, MIXSYS and Lecorp.
MIXSYS RIGID SCREWS
MixSys SCS, SCSR type screw conveyors are specifically designed for transporting cement and similar bulk solids from silos or other storage areas in concrete batching plants.
First of all, the unique design of MixSys maintenance-free intermediate hanger bearings and end bearing assemblies c/w splined shaft couplings set new standards in the industry. Also, drive units with incorporated shaft sealing unit and its widely appreciated ball-jointed universal inlets and outlets are superior.
- Standard High Finish Enamel Paint
- 5 housing tube diameters: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Housing tube is complete with welded end flanges, inlet, outlet, and inspection hatches at intermediate hanger bearing and inlet locations.
- Cylindrical, tapered or ball jointed (universal) inlet and outlet with drilled flange or beaded edge or plain according to MixSys standards
- Housing tube sections are modular and come in standard size flanged sections with one made to measure adjusting section
- Helicoid screw flighting robotically welded on center pipe
- Space-saving, maintenance-free end bearing assembly with turning tool shaft connection and self-adjusting shaft seal
- Also, each auger flighting section has splined couplings
- Lifting eyes on each tube housing section
- Standard flange-mounted electric motor on either the inlet or outlet side
- Direct mounted, single ratio MixSys gear reduction unit with incorporated, fully protected, maintenance-free end bearing assembly and self- adjusting packed gland seal
- Finally, heavy duty, cast, self-lubricating intermediate hanger bearings
- Also, modular design, splined shaft couplings, and universal inlet and outlet make for quick installation
- Cost effective
- Motor and gearbox are interchangeable with on-the-shelf products
- Durability and long life
- Different types of standard inlet and outlet designs
- Additional inspection hatches
- External housing supports
- Motor and gearbox at either inlet or outlet side
- Various motor and gearbox combinations for different feed rates
- CEMA V finish available
Learn more about MIXSYS