Your Lee Process Equipment expert will select the best mechanical conveyors and flexible screw conveyors for your operation. Even more, they will utilize the superior conveying products from Spiroflow, MIXSYS and Lecorp.
FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYORS
First of all, Spiroflow Flexible Screw Conveyors are extremely versatile and can convey in any direction. Certainly, this includes from horizontal to vertical, routed around fixed obstacles and equipment, and from one room to another. Also, they are ideal for lifting materials from bag dump stations or storage bins. Also, they are excellent conveying products at ceiling height to feed a line of processing or packaging machines – as multiple discharge points can be placed along horizontal sections.
Furthermore, Spiroflow’s Flexible Screw Conveyors inherently ensure material is constantly being remixed. So this is accomplished through the action of the rotating spiral – effectively eliminating the risk of product segregation. Certainly Flexible Screw Conveyors are also an extremely cost effective method of conveying dry bulk solids and ingredients.
- Design Simplicity
- Gentle Product Handling
- Greater Hygiene
- Dust-free Operation
- Easy to Clean
- Constant Remixing
- Low Cost
- Low Maintenance
AERO MECHANICAL CONVEYORS
Spiroflow’s AeroflowÒ aero mechanical conveyor has a tubular design. Also it features a cable assembly, with evenly spaced polyurethane discs, move at high speed. First of all, the cable assembly runs in specially designed sprockets at each corner and each end of the conveyor. Also the action of the cable assembly traveling at high speed creates an air stream running at the same velocity. Finally, as the material is fed into the airstream, it is fluidized and conveyed to the outlet where it is centrifugally ejected.
- Proven Design
- Operates at any angle from 0-90°
- Transfers Materials Vertically and Horizontally
- Easy to Clean
- Total Transfer
- Gentle Conveying Action
- Multiple Inlets and Outlets
- Conveys Difficult Materials
- Maintains Mixtures
- High Throughput
- Totally Enclosed for Total Containment
- Dust-free Conveying
- No Dust Collection System
- Low Power Consumption
TUBULAR CABLE DRAG CONVEYORS
Cableflow Tubular Cable Drag Conveyors are a further development of their best in class Aeroflow aero mechanical conveyors. Most noteworthy, they operate with reduced clearances and at reduced running speeds. Also, Cableflow conveyors are designed for gentle material handling and for conveying in multiple planes. Furthermore, they provide complete material batch transfer of bulk products. Certainly this covers from single or multiple in-feed points to single or multiple discharge points with little or no damage.
Cableflow conveyors are offered with Spiroflow’s optional Dynamic Automatic Cable Tensioning system. Also this patented cable tensioning system maximizes cable life and minimizes maintenance – a key advantage over other cable driven conveyors in the industry.
Finally, Cable discs are manufactured from USDA accepted polyurethane and are suitable for temperatures up to 176°F/ 80°C.
- First of all, minimize waste with gentle handling of fragile materials and maintain blends.
- Optimize use of plant ‘real estate’ with layout versatility – complex 3 plane circuits, mobile designs.
- Also, maximize processing efficiency with multiple inlets and multiple outlets of dry, moist or wet materials.
- Maintain plant safety and cleanliness with dust-free, contamination-free, totally enclosed conveying.
- Finally, maximize ROI with fast, efficient conveying capacities up to 11 ft3/min/ .31m3/min, low energy consumption, long cable life, and 24/7/365 reliability without filters or cyclones.
TUBULAR CHAIN DRAG CONVEYORS (Light-duty)
Hygienic, light-duty, totally enclosed, dust-free tubular chain drag conveyors economically convey dry, hot or cold, powders and granules. Also, they often convey particularly fragile materials such as cereals, nuts, coffee beans, food ingredients, pet food, animal feed, and a wide variety of chemicals and plastics. Furthermore processors can easily convey or batch ingredients with great flexibility in layout options. Finally they successfully convey any number of non-cohesive dry powders and granules.
- Heavy-duty conveying of high loads 24/7/365
- Maximum layout versatility with multiple inlets, multiple outlets, and complex 3-plane circuits
- Minimize material breakage and maintain consistent mixtures with gentle handling
- Maintain dust and contamination-free handling via the totally enclosed conveyor design
- Maximize chain, disc and tube life and minimize operator maintenance with built-in automatic chain tensioning
TUBULAR CHAIN DRAG CONVEYORS (Heavy-duty)
Structural mechanical drag chain conveyors operate within the confines of a pipe. Also, in this conveyor, discs connected by articulated metal links (chains) move material within the pipe making it ideal for ultra-heavy-duty applications. Also the discs are made from a variety of materials including steel and cast iron. Certainly these drag chain conveyors are suitable for applications with temperatures up to 420°F/216°C.
- Ultra-heavy-duty conveying
- Gentle handling of fragile materials
- Maintain blends
- Totally enclosed for dust and contamination-free handling
- Layout versatility with 3 plane circuits
- Multiple inlets and multiple outlets
- Conveying capacities up to 10 ft3/min. / 0.28 m3/min.
- Convey straight-line lengths of up to 200 ft. / 60m per conveyor and link multiple conveyors for longer distances
- Low energy consumption
Learn more about Spiroflow
MIXSYS RIGID SCREWS
MixSys SCS, SCSR type screw conveyors are specifically designed for transporting cement and similar bulk solids from silos or other storage areas in concrete batching plants.
First of all, the unique design of MixSys maintenance-free intermediate hanger bearings and end bearing assemblies c/w splined shaft couplings set new standards in the industry. Also, drive units with incorporated shaft sealing unit and its widely appreciated ball-jointed universal inlets and outlets are superior.
- Standard High Finish Enamel Paint
- 5 housing tube diameters: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Housing tube is complete with welded end flanges, inlet, outlet, and inspection hatches at intermediate hanger bearing and inlet locations.
- Cylindrical, tapered or ball jointed (universal) inlet and outlet with drilled flange or beaded edge or plain according to MixSys standards
- Housing tube sections are modular and come in standard size flanged sections with one made to measure adjusting section
- Helicoid screw flighting robotically welded on center pipe
- Space-saving, maintenance-free end bearing assembly with turning tool shaft connection and self-adjusting shaft seal
- Also, each auger flighting section has splined couplings
- Lifting eyes on each tube housing section
- Standard flange-mounted electric motor on either the inlet or outlet side
- Direct mounted, single ratio MixSys gear reduction unit with incorporated, fully protected, maintenance-free end bearing assembly and self- adjusting packed gland seal
- Finally, heavy duty, cast, self-lubricating intermediate hanger bearings
- Also, modular design, splined shaft couplings, and universal inlet and outlet make for quick installation
- Cost effective
- Motor and gearbox are interchangeable with on-the-shelf products
- Durability and long life
- Different types of standard inlet and outlet designs
- Additional inspection hatches
- External housing supports
- Motor and gearbox at either inlet or outlet side
- Various motor and gearbox combinations for different feed rates
- CEMA V finish available
Learn more about MIXSYS
Gough Econ is the only licensed global manufacturer of Elecon, the worlds only bucket conveyor that can move materials in any direction. Furthermore, no other conveying system in the world is as flexible as the Elecon. In addition to the typical vertical and horizontal movement, the Elecon bucket can make right or left turns. Also this multi-axis capability is a result of its patented chain design and wedge-shaped buckets. Certainly, dubbed as the “go anywhere” conveyor, the Elecon minimizes your system footprint and can handle virtually any circuit design imaginable.
Bucket conveying systems offer solid solutions in the transportation of bulk material. More importantly, the market demands for product turn over and speed has created a much greater need for flexible alternatives in the way bulk materials are transported. Also the Elecon is the world’s only bucket conveyor that provides businesses with the alternative to fit a conveyor system into their facility without having to change their existing facility to fit the new system.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Axis Capabilities
- Multiple Discharge Points
- Variety of Bucket Configurations
- Metal Alloy Chain Construction
- Tubular Track
- Drive and Tension
- Steel Panel Enclosed Case
- Open Construction
- Lexan Panel Enclosed Case
SWINGLINK™ – HEAVY-DUTY INDUSTRIAL BUCKET ELEVATORS
Gough Econ utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to ensure the reliability and durability of their Swinglink bucket elevators. Also, the continuous chain and bucket design with overlapping bucket lips contribute to the adaptability of the Swinglink. Certainly, with the strongest chain in the industry, the Swinglink provides durable, yet gentle, handling of a range of industrial goods.
Features & Benefits
- First of all, Gough utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to insure reliability and durability.
- Heavy-duty buckets in stainless steel, carbon steel, and plastic are available.
- Gough elevators are designed to handle heavy-duty products such as ammunition.
- Heavy-duty chains for long-life durability and reliability
- Various materials of construction for chains to meet specific process applications
- Robust unit construction for durability and easy installation.
- Multiple cover options to meet specific application needs and ensure safety
- Also, buckets remain upright throughout circuit to insure product integrity.
- Smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas.
- Also, buckets made from a variety of materials are available to meet specific process requirements.
- Multiple feed inlets and discharge points for production capabilities.
- Even more, discharges on lower run of elevator reducing product free-fall drop and increasing product integrity.
- Finally, durable, yet gentle handling, of customer’s product.
SWINGLINK™ BUCKET ELEVATORS – FOOD AND RELATED PRODUCTS
Above all, Gough Econ utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to ensure the reliability and durability of their Swinglink bucket elevators. Also, Swinglink bucket elevators remain upright throughout the handling process to safeguard the integrity of your product. Certainly smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas while the clean-in-place capabilities of the Swinglink provide for maximum cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
- Most importantly, heavy-duty chains for long-life durability and reliability
- Optional automatic chain cleaning (ChainCare)
- Certainly, multiple cover options
- Also, buckets remain upright throughout circuit
- Smooth bucket surfaces
- Buckets available in a variety of materials to meet specific process requirements
- Multiple feed inlets and discharge points for production capabilities
- Discharges on lower run of elevator reducing product free-fall drop
- Finally, durable yet gentle handling of customer’s product
The Econo-O-Lift elevator line’s robust construction is built for durability and easy installation. Also it features a collapsing chain and 360-degree discharge with multiple discharge and inlet feeds for maximum flexibility.
- Robust construction for durability and easy installation.
- Multiple discharge and inlet feeds for customer flexibility.
- Also, multiple cover options to meet specific application needs and ensure safety.
- Buckets remain upright throughout circuit to ensure product integrity.
- Also, clean-in-place capabilities for maximum cleanliness.
- Smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas.
- Even more, buckets constructed from various materials are available to meet specific process requirements.
Patented Chain Design
- Most noteworthy, heavy-duty chains for increased throughputs for increased production rates.
- Also, various materials of construction for chains to meet specific process applications and insure long-life durability and reliability.
- Certainly, wash-through chain design for maximum cleanliness and superior sanitation.
TUBULAR VIBRATORY CONVEYORS
Finally, Tubular Vibratory Conveyors are simple, cost-effective and offer clean and gentle material handling. Even more, these conveyors from Gough Econ have no moving parts; only contra-rotating motors, making this simple unit both user-friendly and environmentally safe. Because of their simple design, installation costs for their tubular vibratory conveyors are minimized.
- No moving parts – only contra-rotating motors.
- Also, the simple design makes this unit environmentally safe and user friendly.
Gentle & Clean Handling System
- Product is contained within the tube to eliminate dusting or spillage.
- Certainly, low vibration ensures product integrity during transfer.
Minimal Space Requirements
- Unit can be mounted overhead to conserve floor space.
- Also, units can be mounted on an incline or decline dependent upon product density and flow characteristics.
Cost Effective Conveying Solution
- Motors consume very low power for operation.
- Even more, installation costs are kept to a minimum due to the simple design.
Learn more about GOUGH ECON